mercredi 8 février 2012

Saint Valentin's Gifts for WOMEN

Chose promise, chose due.


Hier, j'ai publié une liste d'idée cadeaux spécial Saint Valentin pour les mecs que vous pouvez retrouver ici si, toutefois, vous l'avez loupé. 


Aujourd'hui, les nanas sont à l'honneur avec une publication d'idées cadeaux féminines...


Messieurs, osez offrir à votre chère moitié : bijoux, vêtements et chaussures. C'est le gage du cadeau-plaisir assuré...


Bien qu'un caillou avec un coeur dessiné au Tipp-Ex dessus c'est bien aussi.


(oui, parce qu'après on dit qu'une fille c'est vénale...)


1° ELEVEN PARIS




2° GUAPITO




Lampe bébé lapin - 76€
Lampe trophée tigre - 59€


3° FADIA OTTE


Collier Safe World Peace - 270€


4° JEFFREY CAMPBELL




Spike Platform Boot - 142.94€
Lita Platform Boot Black - 123.17€

5° NASTY GAL



Comanchero Ring - 59.31€



En parlant de Tipp-Ex, avez vous déjà vu cette vidéo-buzz sur Youtube ?


Et n'oubliez pas les codes promos d'Asos si vous avez des emplettes à faire :



À demain 

++
=




10 commentaires:

  1. lve studded litas:)))))<3

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    visit me,
    it would be great!
    kiss

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce code d'asos, pour les robes, je sens qu'il me fera craquer ce soir pour une jolie robe!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This post is really a nice one it assists new the web users, who are wishing for blogging.


    My web blog - tattoos Port Elizabeth

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I pay a quick visit every day some web sites and websites to read posts, but this web site
    gives quality based articles.

    My blog post - vip toilet hire gauteng

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a
    similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

    Look into my homepage ... corporate gifts Kwazulu Natal

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours as
    of late, but I never found any attention-grabbing article like
    yours. It's lovely worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the net shall be much more helpful than ever before.

    Also visit my web blog :: bookkeeping

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

    Look at my web page: landscapers

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is very fascinating, You're an overly professional blogger. I've joined your rss
    feed and look forward to looking for more of your excellent post.
    Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... architects

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hi, Neat post. There is a problem along with your site in internet explorer, would
    check this? IE still is the marketplace chief
    and a large portion of other people will miss your
    magnificent writing because of this problem.

    Also visit my blog post: sign company

    RépondreSupprimer